In order to comply with NYS regulations, and for the safety of all guests and employees, we are implementing the following changes for all types of appointments:
- Masks are required for all staff & customers
- All employees will be required to have their temperature taken at the beginning of each shift.
- We encourage brides to bring as few guests as possible. A maximum of 4 guests is allowed. The use of Facetime or video conferencing is allowed to bring in additional virtual guests.
- Appointment times have been adjusted to allow additional time for sanitation between appointments.
- Fitting rooms will be properly sanitized between appointments.
- Guests are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time to reduce congestion in our waiting room. Guests may be asked to wait in their car if they are early for their appointment.
- Anyone recently exposed to COVID-19, or experiencing cough, fever or other symptoms, is asked to reschedule their appointment.
If you would like to bring more guests, please consider our Private VIB appointment which allows up to 6 guests. Click here for more info.